Here at the Public Opinion space, we welcome all free thinkers and writers, to create participatory content between us and your readers wherever they are in the world.
Through this corner, we seek to form a network of writers and bloggers community from every corner in the world. And are able to write about Arab issues, including the Middle East and North Africa, as well as international current news.
So if you are interested in joining the adventure, contribute and show. us your pen’s talent by registering your application here.
Before starting, you must follow the publishing guidelines with us:
- To be a member of the site magazine with the creation of your own account bearing the name and surname, a clear quality picture, a brief summary of you, and some social links (Twitter, Facebook …)
- The field is open to everyone around the world who is able to write in a healthy English language, away from grammatical errors, and respecting points and commas when necessary.
- Your texts should not have any insulting messages and defamation of any religious, ethnic, or racial parties towards a person, system, or country.
- Your article should not contain any threats to the safety of its owner or any party whatsoever.
- All posts published with us will not primarily represent the opinion of the magazine but belong to its writer.
- The post must be published on our website exclusively for the first time, and not used before on other sites.
- The word count of the text should be between 700 and 1000 words.
- Failure to respect publishing guidelines with us deprives its author of continuing to write
- We reserve the right to edit, modify or reproduce the content received.
Create your account here:
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
Use this form to submit your tip for us:
Please log in to submit content!
1 -The site does not offer financial payments for publishing in the magazine, as all contributions to this area are voluntary at the present time!
2 – The page can be refreshed at every moment, so please visit it again until you are kept informed!